Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Love ATC

Good evening ladies. Its been awhile since my last post but things have been quite hectic around here. My son has had a learning disability and have been fighting the school system to have him tested for the last 4 years. We recently moved from California to North Carolina in November of 2010. I received a call last week from the school asking for permission to have him tested. Thank the good Lord that they are finally going to try to help him. Its been a long and difficult struggle for both my son and I and things are looking up.

Here are a couple of ATCs that I worked on for a swap in ATC sisterhood on cafemom. I remember a time that I used to love working on 6x6 albums because they were so easy to fill a page. Now, I complain that ATCs are so darn small. lol. This first one I made I really didn't like. Living out here takes some getting used to as there is not all the great stores that California had to offer. So I was able to pick up these stickers at walmart and here is the result of those.

The next one I REALLY fell in love with and the best part of it all was I already had all the supplies for it. Just took me a bit to think out side the box.

The word love was pink card stock that I applied double sided sticky tape to and ran thru my sizzix machine. After It was all cut out, I peeled off the backing and applied red micro fine glitter by Glitter Ritz and burnished it onto the tape. I am in love with this glitter as it gives it almost a smooth velvety texture. I glued the word love down on black textured card stock and punched the edges with my Tonic Studios 2-in-1 Corner Punch: Fleur 2. I embellished with some white flat back pearls and adhered it to red card stock.

Well I hope all you wonderful ladies have a great night and thank you for visiting my blog.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to stop by my blog and for your support. I hope you have a beautiful day.
Hugs,
Shan