Monday, July 25, 2011

Steampunk ATC Swap

Good morning again Bloggers. I am back for my 3rd post today. Are you all sick of me yet? lol. I recently signed up for a steampunk swap over at ATC Sisterhood on Cafemom. Boy did I bite off more than I can chew. I have seen so many talented people on blogspot make some beautiful steampunk creations and make it look so easy. Well I have been racking my brain trying over and over again to come up with something but everything I worked on just didn't seem to turn out good. Well now we are down to it so I had to do something. I am not completely happy with how these turned out and I apologize in advance to those in the group swapping with me that these are not my best work.
For this ATC I used the following:
Image By:  Jasmine Becket-Griffith
Paper: Brown Cardstock
Embossing folder: By Tim Holtz
Distress ink: Tim Holtz Vintage Photo
Misc: Gold Rub n Buff
Quote was found on the net. It says "Time is what prevents everything from happening at once."


4 comments:

  1. Shannin I love it!!! And you should make an extra one for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannin they turned out awesome:) And trust me you are not the only one who bit off more than they can chew on this one LOL:) I have been staring at mine for a week now Bleh!! Is all I can say. I must finish up though and get them out:(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to stop by my blog and for your support. I hope you have a beautiful day.
Hugs,
Shan