Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I Heart You

Good Morning everyone. I hope you all are having a wonderful week. 

Its Wednesday and that means its time for another fantastic challenge over at Inky Impressions Challenges.  
This week The challenge is 
"I Heart You." 
We would like to see you create something with hearts on it. 
You do not have to use an Inky Impression stamp but would love it if you did.




For my Card today I have used the Cupcake & Candy Factory Background Digital Stamp.
Isnt this digital just so delicious? 


To create this card I have used a sketch from Seems A Little Sketchy Challenges.


My Card Recipe:
Papers: Bo Bunny
DieCut: Had in my stash
Pearl hearts: Hobby Lobby
Pearl Strand: Hobby Lobby
Flat back Pearls: Inky Impressions Store
Markers: Copics
Flowers: Recollection Roses, Lace, Satin Ribbon, and Prima Flower
Misc : Liquid applique, stickles, Glossy Accents (for the cherry)

Thank you for stopping by.


Other challenges I am entering this card into:
Seems A Little Sketchy: Sketch Challenge
The Pink Elephant: Photo Inspiration

Papertake Weekly Challenge: Happy Highlights (used glossy accents on the cherry, Stickles on the gum drops).
One Stitch At A Time: Round and Round
Just us Girls: Color Challenge

Card Makin Mamas: Something Old ( Bo Bunny Papers)





21 comments:

  1. Shannin this is fabulous, I love the frame you have the image on, so pretty. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous creation Shannin,love the image and great colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is amazing as usual!!
    Thanks for getting Sketchy with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!!

    Triple J Designs
    aka Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that candy factory is so sweet! I love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards!

      Delete
  5. Hi Shannin! WOW! That little candy house is just precious and I love all the added flowers and those fun beads. Great inspiration for this weeks IIS Challenge! Thanks so much for popping in to my blog and leaving me some love. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun image and great card~ Thanks for playing in the JUGS challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delicious creation, gorgeous colors and such a fabulous die cut and flowers, thanks so much for joining our challenge at One Stitch at a Time this week
    Deb
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummylicious card, thanks for playing with us at OSAAT

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card. So many yummy details!

    Thanks for getting sketchy with us at Seems a Little Sketchy.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a scrummy yummy card sweetie...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super sweet! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Shannin, this card is so beautiful, I love the flowers and the candy. It's lovely. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW - what a great card! I love all the extra "frou frou." thanks for joining in with us for the Seems A Little Sketchy challenge. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card! I love all the pretty details.!



    ~Cheryl~

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG it's the sweet shop!! This is a totally awesome card! Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yummy!!! this is so sweet - Thanks for getting sketchy over at SALS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute Shannin! What a fun candy factory!! The circle die is gorgeous and love the candy colors you used. Perfect!!!
    Have a wonderful day girlie!!!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like this card Shannin... it looks so yummy! Great colouring, layout and embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fab card - I love all the embellis you've used - especially that beaded border!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to stop by my blog and for your support. I hope you have a beautiful day.
Hugs,
Shan