Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A wall hanging I created for a friend.

Good afternoon everyone. I hope you all are enjoying your week so far. 
I am here today to share with you a wall hanging I created for a friend a couple of months ago and silly me, I do not know how I never ended up posting photos. I love how this turned out. 







For this wall hanging I used a Maya Road heart shaped chipboard page from an album that I had purchased many years ago. I covered the chipboard with beautiful paper from My Minds Eye "Blush" collection. I added some texture to the heart using some texture paste and a stencil from Sa Crafters. I then added lace around the whole heart and created a banner that spells out her name using paper from the same collection. I added some beautiful roses from I Am Roses and added a heart and key charm to the banner. I added some feathers and layered a Prima Cherub that I painted and sprayed with Lindys stamp gang. For the bottom, I attached a bit of seam binding, a Prima dangle that I took off one of their flowers and added some pearls too, a beautiful pink crystal to the bottom and added some pearl trim. I will post the video I recorded below for better images and details to this project. 


Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have a beautiful day. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to stop by my blog and for your support. I hope you have a beautiful day.
Hugs,
Shan