Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Altered Mouse Trap Memo Holder

Good Evening all. Wanted to Quickly share a project that I made a while ago and again forgot to post of an altered mouse trap I created. I ran across these on the internet and rushed out and purchased some mouse traps. I love the way this turned out. 

For this mouse trap I started out painting the whole thing with a light buttermilk acrylic paint. I then mod podge some beautiful paper from My Minds Eye "Blush" collection and added some flat back pearl trim to the sides. I added a Tim Holtz key hole to the center and added 2 flat back pearls to it that I had purchased from Michaels dollar bin. I then added a tiny piece of a doily to the lower left corner and layered 7 I Am Roses roses to the bottom corner using beautiful sprays from Shimmerz. I added a beautiful Recollections butterfly to the middle and a bling flourish to the top. I then made a little dangle on the bottom using a Tim Holtz pearl and little dangle chain and added a Recollections key. 

Below is the video with more details and closer images. 


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a beautiful night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to stop by my blog and for your support. I hope you have a beautiful day.
Hugs,
Shan