Friday, April 5, 2013

Handmade Lace Flower and Some Embellishments

Good Morning everyone. Today I wanted to share with you a hand made lace flower and some embellishments I created for a friend. 



This had started out being a lace flower for a friend and ended up blooming into this beautiful creation. 
My friend Barbara loves the vintage style and I sure hope she likes it. I used alot of beautiful laces and doilies that I had in my stash and topped it with a bottle cap that I created. I also added a few strands of lace and pearls to the back.

Below are some embellishments that I created for her as well using some printable images I purchased from Etsy. 

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day. 

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the pearls on the tail! Thanks for costin my blog today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to stop by my blog and for your support. I hope you have a beautiful day.
Hugs,
Shan