Monday, December 30, 2013

B&W mini album, altered candle stick, and altered binder clip photo holder


Good morning again. So I guess I lied when I said in the last post that it was all for me today. I realized that these projects never got posted either. So I want to quickly share with you a mini album, a altered candle light, and a binder clip photo holder I made for my cousin. If you have any questions, just leave me a comment below. I also have a video on my YT channel that shows more details. You will find my YT channel on the right sidebar of this blog. Thank you all for stopping by.





2 comments:

  1. love them all Shannon:) Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful Shannin! You are very talented and crafty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to stop by my blog and for your support. I hope you have a beautiful day.
Hugs,
Shan