Monday, May 19, 2014

Altered cassette case stick pin holder

Good afternoon everyone. I hope you all had a beautiful weekend. I wanted to stop by today to share a project that I finished last night. After watching YT months ago I wanted to make a cassette case stick pin holder. My dear friend barb had sent me some a while back and so I decided to give it ago. 


was completely nervous when working on this as I had not ever made stick pins before and I have to tell you I LOVE the way the stick pins and the altered cassette case turned out. I made this for a sweet friend of mine in Australia. Isn't it beautiful??? 

Well thank you so much for stopping by. If you are interested in seeing more details or hear the products used, please head on over to my YT channel:  https://www.youtube.com/shabbylilangel
Hope you all have a blessed day.
Hugs, 
Shan

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking your time to stop by my blog and for your support. I hope you have a beautiful day.
Hugs,
Shan