Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Shabby chic lace butterflies

Good afternoon all. I am back with my fourth and final post of the day to share with you some lace butterflies I created. I just think these are so beautiful and look great on cards and other projects. For these butterflies, I used some lace I picked up from walmart and cut out 2 pieces for the wings. I attached a pearl stamen to the center for the antennas and finished it off with a little doodad flower and some beautiful AB flatback crystals. With the let over pieces from the cut up lace I created a tiny flower and added the same flower and crystals to it. I have made 3 sets of these to give as gifts.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a beautiful week. 
Hugs,
Shan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to stop by my blog and for your support. I hope you have a beautiful day.
Hugs,
Shan