Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Shabby chic ornate plate charm

Good afternoon all. I am back with my 3rd post of the day to share with you a shabby chic ornate plate charm.  This is the first time I have attempted on making a charm and I just love how this turned out.

For this charm I followed a tutorial on YouTube that Liz Russell made. I started with a Tim holtz ornate plate and gesso and painted the plate. Added a image from a prima note card to the back and applied glossy accents to the top of the image. I created a few dangles out of some pearls and beads I had in my stash. On the side of the ornate plated I added a few I am roses flowers, a feather and a lace butterfly appliqué. I then attached it to a tag and added some lace and pearls to the bottom of the tag. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have an amazing day.
Hugs,
Shan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to stop by my blog and for your support. I hope you have a beautiful day.
Hugs,
Shan