Sunday, August 10, 2014

A beautiful tag ( my second post for the day)


Hello again. I wanted to just quickly share with you a tag I made for a friend. I just love how this turned out.
Paper: Bo Bunny Isabella Collection
Die cut sentiment: same bo bunny collection
Large pink butterfly: prima
Flatback pearls: Natasha's scrapbook korner
Tiny butterflies: Martha Stewart butterfly punch
Doily: gifted to me from my friend Toni
Laces: from my stash and hand dyed by me
Metal corners: purchased from michaels and I heat embossed them white
Pearl sprays: made myself following nurse Tara tutorial
Flower: WOC rose gifted to me by my friend Ana

If you have any questions please let me know. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a beautiful day.
🎀hugs🎀

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to stop by my blog and for your support. I hope you have a beautiful day.
Hugs,
Shan