Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Inspired by Stamping Flower of the Month Asters Cards

Hello crafty friends. Im  here today to share with you a couple of cards I made using the Flower of the Month: Aster stamp set that was released this month over at Inspired by Stamping. I had so much fun coloring up this beautiful flower.


Since fall officially began on the 22nd of September here in the States I decided to use fall colors for my card. I started with a white card base measuring 4.25" by 5.5". I layered a few pattern papers using Webster pages.


I stamped the Asters using Memento Tuxedo black ink onto white cardstock and colored in this beautiful flower using my Copic markers. After the image was all colored in, I used a spellbinders circle die to cut out the image, layered it onto a beautiful paper doily I had in my stash, and adhered it to the center of my card. I have noticed a lot of beautiful butterflies flying around our yard the last few days so it inspired me to add a couple of them to my card. To finish off the card, I added a sweet sentiment from the same stamp set.

My second card:



Can you tell I am having alot of fun playing with this stamp? 
To create this card:
Plum cardstock and pattern paper: Stampin up
Stamps: Inspired by stamping "Flower of the month- Aster"
Dies : Inspired by stamping Fancy label 3 Dies
Spellbinders die
Inks: Distress ink/ Stampin up ink pad
Pearls: my stash

Thats it for me today. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you all have a beautiful week.
Hugs, 
Shan







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to stop by my blog and for your support. I hope you have a beautiful day.
Hugs,
Shan