Sunday, November 2, 2014

Inspired by Stamping Poinsettia Christmas card

Hi crafty friends. 
I am here today to quickly share with you a card I created using the beautiful Poinsettia Stamp set and sentiment  (Elegant Christmas Sentiment stamp set) from Inspired by stamping.  I have learned the hard way that mailing bulky cards doesn't work out too well as well as they cost a fortune when mailing out multiple cards. So this year I have decided to mail out flatter Christmas Cards. 


I really love how this turned out and will be alot easier having to make 30 of them. 
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful day. 
Hugs!

Stamps used:






1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, Shan! I LOVE the white on red--it's so striking! Beautiful card! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to stop by my blog and for your support. I hope you have a beautiful day.
Hugs,
Shan