Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas Gift box for Quick Creations GDT

Good morning everyone. I hope you all are doing well. I know I have been MIA for a few weeks. We were having internet issues. But I am back!

Today I want to share with you a gift box I decorated for my GDT project for Quick Creations


Isnt it so cute???
 When the owner of Quick Creations sent me this stamp to work with, I knew right away I wanted to alter one of these treat boxes my dear friend Barb sent to me. I started by using a piece of paper from  an old christmas collection from Bo Bunny that I had in my stash. I traced around the front of the box on the back side of the paper, cut it out and used mod podge to adhere it. I stamped the CC Designs Robertos Sleigh ride stamp onto white cardstock and colored it in with my copic markers. After making sure the ink was completely dry, I fussy cut out the image and adhered it to the front of the box using Glue Dots adhesive. I then ripped apart a silk poinsettia flower, added pearl stamen to the center and adhered it to the top of my box using my mini glue gun. I just love the way it turned out.

Well thats all for me for today.
 If you havent stopped by Quick Creations shop, please check out the many wonderful products she carries in her shop. Also make sure you follow her facebook page as well so you dont miss all the sales and new products she gets in. 
I hope you all have a beautiful day.
Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Shannin, beautiful creations! Glad to see your still enjoying crafting! You have always been an amazing crafter! Thanks for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to stop by my blog and for your support. I hope you have a beautiful day.
Hugs,
Shan